Week 8 Reading and Writing

 Looking Back:

    Overall I am happy with my blog. Throughout the semester I have been tweaking little things like the background color or font color. So, there is nothing at the moment that I would change about my blog. I also feel like my stories from this semester have been slowly improving. Before this class, I would have struggled to even write a story because I always questioned what I wrote. Now, I have learned to just continuously write after finding why I want the story to go. After finishing it I then go back and make little changes to it. It helps tremendously when having the reading notes to fall back on. I have been trying different styles of taking notes to see which one is most helpful to me. 

    With my project, I somewhat struggled with writing the first story since it is the first time I am writing directly just from my imagination and using a little help from sources. I got it done though and have figured out how to go about it. I also love my introduction and benefited from the feedback that I received from classmates and the teacher. 

Looking Forward: 

    At this moment I do not think that there is anything that I need at the moment to get more out of the reading and writing experience in class. I have already learned so much from this class and continue to learn. I am just going to start working ahead to see if I can get done with the class early since I am about to have a baby. 



                                          Desert with an Arabian castle. Source: Temple University

I chose this picture from my reading notes in week 6. I chose it because I think that it is a beautiful picture and I also loved the story from the Arabian Nights. I did not write a story from that week so that is something that I might want to do in the future. 

Comments

Popular Posts