Week 8 Progress

 


My 3D Ultrasound took by the company Baby on Board. 

I chose this photo as my motivation toward the end of the semester because I am ready to meet my little baby and get to just hold him. 


Looking Back 
    I am very happy with my progress. So far with my points, it puts me at an A which I am happy about. I think what I am most proud of is the progression of my stories and getting my work done despite the weather challenges that happened not too long ago. So, far my favorite part of the class assignments is the storybook project because it gives me more creative options. 

Looking Forward
    For the second half of the semester, I want to work ahead more and also do some of the extra credit. I have only done two extra credit assignments which have both been check-ins. I would like to do more extra reading or note-taking. I want to be able to try and end class earlier since I will have my baby soon. 








Comments

Popular Posts