Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 



  • Feedback in: So far I think that the quality of the feedback I have received has been wonderful. There have been people who have wanted to know more about why I changed things the way I did and then that makes me have to really think about things that I do in stories. I think that the most helpful ones have been when people have pointed out if the font is too hard to read or if the color makes it hard to see the words. The constructive criticism comments are defiantly the most helpful to me. 
  • Feedback Out: There have been times where I have struggled with trying to give feedback but by using the ways to provide it we have learned it has made it easier. I always start with something that I like about their story, then move to things I want to learn more about then lastly provide some constructive criticism on ways that they could improve their story or blog page. 
  • Blog Comments: I always try to connect with the people that I am commenting on by tying something about me into it also. I am happy with my introduction and actually added an update at the bottom with two pictures of my maternity photos. 
  • Looking Forward: I think that it might be helpful to just learn more ways to give helpful feedback to people. I also might make a change to my project comment wall to just include separate links to each new page added to my project.
  • Image: I chose the image below because without feedback there might not be any way for us to know if we could improve on things. They help us to see the areas we are good at and what things we could work on in the future. 
Source: Cheezburger

Comments

Popular Posts