Storybook Plan

Banshee wailing. Source: Irish Times

Story Sources:

The three sources I plan to use during the storybook project are Freebookapalooza, Sacred Texts, and Witchypeida

Stories/Episodes:

Storytelling Style(s): 

My storytelling style is where I am kind of on the fence about. I think it would be cool to tell different stories on the banshee just to get different aspects in but, at the same time, I feel like doing a full story. Maybe I can do a story on a banshees life but include different times in her life and not make the story just during one time. So, I am leaning towards a kind of storytelling within the story. 

Main Ideas:

I want to learn more about banshee's in general since I only know things from tv shows and movies. I can already tell how they are different in Celtic culture than in the media. I think I want to make it to where my readers experience the life of a banshee through her stories about her life. I might want it to include love, obviously death, and storytelling within. 

One of the main things I have planned is maybe the story of how she became a banshee. Since some stories talk about how they die a horrible death then they become a banshee over their family or people they care about. I also want to make sure to include the singing aspect since that is something that they are known for besides the screaming. 







Comments

Popular Posts