Sullivan's Island, SC... My Favorite Place.

 

(Image Information: personal photo of
a lighthouse on the beach from August 2017)


Sullivan's Island Beach photographer Greater Charleston
Properties. Source: Find It

Sullivan's Island: This is one of my absolute favorite places in the world. It was the very first time I saw a beach and went into the ocean. I remember thinking that it was a magical place even though there was just sand, grass, and water everywhere. Besides being just my favorite place because of how magical it was to me, it was during the time I got to see my husband since he went to basic training. So, that just added to how special my time being there was and made a big impact on it. 

Comments

  1. Oh, I was so excited when I saw this was the first favorite place post for the semester, Cheyenne! The islands off the coast of South Carolina and also of Georgia are beautiful... AND they are incredibly important for the history of American folklore. If that is something you are interested in, you could maybe do that as a class project. Here's just one book to ponder: Folklore of the Sea Islands, South Carolina by Elsie Parsons ... this is a topic I'm personally obsessed with right now as I'm writing a Brer Rabbit book :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts