My First Impression with Techonology

 

This class is the first time I have really read or even looked at a blog before and some of the websites I have not seen before like twine. or class wiki. Class wiki is a pretty cool page and is very different than anything that I have encountered before. It honestly makes it easier to read things and not be so boring. As for the browser tune-up I already had spellcheck but not the word-count extension which will be helpful. Also, one browser tip I have is if you have more than one tab open for one subject is putting them into a tab group. This is so that when I need to work on something else I can close that tab group and not have ten million tabs open at the top taking up space. You can do this by right-clicking on the tab and then clicking add tab to a new group. You can even color-code the tab groups which I find super helpful.

Outlined face with technology in it. Source: from an
 article in The Washington Post

Comments

Popular Posts