Assignments... My First Impressions

Folkloric Photography: Dress with a person covered by foliage by 

Sir Benjamin Stone. Source: A Year in the Country

Starting this class I found it very interesting that the class was self-graded assignments. This is the first time that I have ever had a class where that was a thing. What I am most excited about in this Myth and Folklore class is the storytelling and the project of either a storybook or portfolio. When coming into this class I thought it was just going to be reading than writing about what we read. I did not think it would be where we got to change the story and be creative with it. I have always enjoyed reading and have thought about writing a story. This gives me the perfect chance to test out if I am good at storytelling or should leave it to the professionals. Lastly, there are quite a few of the extra credit options that I find interesting and might end up doing. 

Comments

Popular Posts